Tuesday, February 21, 2006

3rd gyne visit


It was exciting. I thought I will be 9 weeks or 10 weeks pregnant only. The doctor scanned and I saw the features of the baby. The doctor told me that I am 11weeks & 2 days pregnant. I was shocked! Wahhh so fast! Happy but scary. I will deliver during the first few days of September. And I felt better. I don't feel giddy, I did not vomit that much and I feel ok when I travel by cab. After I left the gyne, I kept on thinking about my baby. It was so cute. I can't believe it that I have another human in my body. It is a nice feeling.

I admit that since I'm pregnant I am more careful about my health. I freak out if my glucose level increase but I don't know why I just can't stop eating for the past few days. My appetite is even better before I am pregnant. I tried not to eat but I will get hungry again. To me I am taking care of my baby not myself. Since my pregnancy I noticed that I like to eat whatever my hubby likes to eat. It really irritates me. For example since young I hate horlicks but now I can drink horlicks everyday. I don't really fancy chocolate and hates vanilla. I prefer strawberry. But nowadays I kept on wanting chocolate cake and keep on looking for vanilla shakes. Till now I did not get to drink one :( It is always sold out when I want to order at cafes. My hubby's favourite is vanilla and next is chocolate! erghhhh... what is happening to me.

I guess that's it for now.. time for me to laze around...

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 1:17 PM