Tuesday, February 28, 2006

First vibrations...

Hmmm it's been a while I've updated. Been unwell & not in the mood to update the blog. Hubby requested I change they way I type. So today will be slightly different. I will update the blog for the baby to read. It will be like writing a letter to my baby. So friends who read my blog.. please bear with the kemaruk pregnant couple hehehehe.

Dear Sweety,
Yesterday I felt your first tickle. In the morning I did some stretching. I followed instructions from a pregnancy book. After stretching I rested for 5 minutes. Out of sudden I felt butterflies bellow my belly button. It was very ticklish that I laugh. Later when daddy comes back from his night shift work, he did his daily routine. After he clean himself and breakfast and I will accompany him to bed. He kissed my tummy and talked to my tummy. Actually he was talking to you. While he was talking to you, I felt the sensation again. I quickly put his hand under my belly button and daddy was shocked to feel the strong vibrations. I kept on laughing because it was so ticklish.

In the afternoon daddy went to make some Elken delivery for mummy. You daddy's aunty ordered Spirulina & Esther C for her daughter. Daddy is very kind to help mummy deliver elken orders when mummy cannot ride on the bike with daddy. He did everything himself. Late afternoon, mummy felt as if I am going to faint. Uncle Mizi was around but I don't want to bother him. He was about to leave our house, I get out of my bed and about to ask him to stay for awhile because my condition getting worst, daddy came back home. I was relieved. Told daddy how I felt and I ate a banana. I felt better after that. Maybe because mummy ate too little. By evening, I felt so much better and I watched my favourite show 'Dia'.

Baby you make daddy & mummy very happy. You are the light of our life. You are 12 weeks 6 days today. Can't wait to see you eventhough mummy scared to go through the delivery. We will be okay right? Below are the books I read to prepare myself for pregnancy & taking care of you. Daddy read the books too... but most of the time he looks at the pictures hahahahaha...

Love you,
Mummy

Mummy bought this book at Popular bookstore. This book is about taking care of a baby. Like when to start feeding, kinds of check up, what changes or learning experience you will have every month etc

This book teaches how to be a great person and how to succeed in your school life. It points out a lot of mistakes made by parents. By the way daddy bought this book.

Daddy bought this book together with 501 ways to boost your child's success in school. This is a very good book. It is not only about how to play with you. It is also about taking care of you, communicating, feeding, bedtime and much more. I always refer to this book when I need to plan your room, your clothing etc

This book mummy bought it after I got married. This is just to prepare myself for pregnancy. I refer to this book when I need to know the changes in my body and your development physically. Whenever I feel sick, I will check if it is normal during pregnancy. This book also scares mummy of the labour. The pictures are scary. It shows long needles and women in pain. But it is a good book. I will not know what is going on in my tummy if I don't have this book. This is the book daddy finish in 15minutes... just by looking at the pictures hahahahha but he reads the book after every gyne visit. We will compare your picture & the picture in the book to find out more about the changes.

This book daddy bought it at the nearby provision shop. Yes... daddy is kiasu! This book is about childcare centres, nursery, kindergartens & extra classes. Daddy bought for me so that I can choose the best school for you. We intend to send you to school when you are 18mths. But is all depends on the situation. I want to you to make friends in school and learn more things. I really hope you will like to go to school. Anyway, mummy promised daddy that mummy will not work untill you are 2 years old. That is when you will stop breast feeding. And I will give you and daddy my full attention.

This is a malay book. It is about how to take care of mummy during pregnancy & after delivery. It cointains list of names too. But the best thing about this book are the doa'. Mummy try to read the doa for you regularly so that you will grow up as a good Muslim.

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 1:22 PM