Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My first gyne visit

At last I can rest at home. I have no class today. Yesterday's class was okay but as usual my feet swells after long hours of standing & walking. I can still remember my first visit to my gyne after being pregnant. I was nervous. I was hoping it will be a good news but also afraid that I will be disappointed especially my hubby.

The doctor asked me what did my GP said. I told him the GP said that he did some hormone test and I am pregnant. My gyne said hormone test & pregnancy test is different. I said ok but the GP used the word hormone test on me. The GP said that my hormone is positive that I am pregnant. The gyne still not satisfied and he did a scan on me. Yup.. he saw the baby. He said I am about 6 to 7 weeks pregnant.

We were happy. After that I got to meet my diabeties doctor to change my medication. He was shocked and very happy for me. Since then my hubby has been very nicee to me. He is so excited to have his junior.

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 11:10 AM