Wednesday, March 01, 2006

2nd phase RT

Hi baby,
Mummy wants daddy to contribute in this blog too. It has been a while that I wrote a full sentence/ paragraph. So here it goes. We did this blog so that you can understand what mummy went through during her 9 month pregnancy carrying you around in her womb at the same time this will answer your future questions like , "Where does baby come from?" "What is a Foetus?" or "Where mummy and daddy first meet". Talking about love at first sight. Mummy meet daddy at Meridien Hotel on 13th December 2001. It was my best friend's wedding . Mummy would be proud if I remember the date. We got engaged on the . . . . . . oh yah on 29th December 2002. We solemnise on the 21st June 2003 after Asar and we went to Australia for our honey moon just mummy and daddy, you're not in the picture yet. I'll better list all the dates that need to be remember before I forgot or mummy will hem.. you know what I mean. Got our first motorcycle on 31st Dec 2003. Mummy's Birthday 26March, Daddy's 23 August and yours would likely be Sept. We almost bought a car just a day before we know we're pregnant. Something tell me that the car can wait. I was in a daze and proud and happy and lots more emotions comes thru me when mummy broke the news that she's pregnant. I'm going to be a father! Wow father. So excited. That's why we're talking to you thru mummy's tummy now. By this time you can hear a mellow sound of us speaking. I don't know if you understand but I did sometimes sing a prayer to you. I always kiss mummy and you before I go to work. I have to kiss mummy all over her face before I can kiss you. I'ts ok. I'll kiss you all over when you're born and mummy too. Mummy loves you so much that before she eats she will think if it is safe for you. Since her pregnancy she has a new habit. Whatever food I eat she want you to taste it too. Ok then It's 2am in the morning, I should get some sleep before going to work later.

By the way daddy don't have the time to read the books we bought. I've been busy with work and RT(Residential Training,this is where combat personal like me go for execise to keep fit hehehe daddy over weight) that's why I've not finish reading those books I bought. Will finish reading it soon. (If I didn't finish it, am sure mummy will update you in 6 mths time) Time to sleep....ZZZZZZzzzzzzz

Love you always,
Daddy

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 12:16 AM