Thursday, March 30, 2006

Erkkk... my birthday dinner again?

Dear Baby,

Guess what happened to mummy last night? Aunty Raudhah & Uncle Nazri organize a birthday dinner for me! This time it's at Lot 1. At first I thought it was just a simple dinner with Daddy, Uncle Nazri, Aunty Raudhah, Uncle Mizi and Aunty Nadiah. But end up.... Atok and Nenek join us along with Uncle Ipun, Fariz and Trisha. So there were 9 adults and 2 children. I was expecting simple dinner and after that go for movies. It was just dinner no fun until Aunty Raudhah and Uncle Nazri bought mango cake and everybody sang at the restaurant. I was embarassed. I said "I know am getting older, no need to remind me many times." Later a friend of Uncle Nazri said hi and wished happy birthday to mummy. Allah saja yang tau how malu mummy was. If I am 23 years old it's ok. But I am erghhhhh... Whole restaurant knows it's my birthday. Anyway, it was nice of them to make an effort to celebrate my birthday for the 2nd time. I thought the Doa Selamat at home was enough.

Now mummy on the bed typing this blog. Feeling tired after training and going out celebrating birthdays almost everyday. I am determine to organize for daddy something this year. We'll see how it goes. I want daddy to malu too hehehehehe. Mummy have to go back preparing for tomorrow's class. Meanwhile you take care and I love you soooo much.

*Smooch*
Mummy

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 8:31 PM