Friday, March 10, 2006

A Happy Day!

Hi my darling baby,

Mummy woke up at 6.15am because daddy got to go to work. I woke daddy up and I still submerged myself on the bed. Yes I am dead tired! Usually mummy will wave goodbye to daddy at the door but today mummy salam your daddy on the bed and daddy kissed you while I am still on the bed.

It is normal for mummy to feel tired every Friday and I will feel tired until Sunday. It's all because on yesterday's class. Yesterday's class was extended 30mins. So in total i teach non stop for 3 hours & I have to prepared the lab for 30 mins all alone. My assistant came in late yesterday. Just picture yourself comes in the school and walk up to the 3rd floor of an old building, went into the lab & bending up & down to switch on 40 computers. Run one more round again to login & start the program. Primary 1 kids comes in you teach and when they start typing you have to inspect them up & down for 30 mins to make sure they use the correct fingers and yesterday I have to repeat the process 6 times! So what I am trying to say if you decide to be a trainer please make sure you check the schedule before signing the contract. Mummy was told about this crazy 5 class schedule last minute. Initially the company promised only 2 hours training with breaks. Now it's 5 classes training every 30mins with no breaks. This is my 2nd assistant trainer. My first assistant trainer gave up because she find it too tiring.

Besides the tiring day, I had a wonderful evening. Last night daddy's family pay a visit. Maybe they know I don't go out alone and at night since I am pregnant so they came to keep me company. Tok Hassan, Nenek Junaidah, Uncle Nazri, Aunty Raudhah, Uncle Mizi, Aunty Nadiah, Aunty Nadia cute 5 year old niece Fina, Uncle Fendi, your cousin Zarfhan and Azza was here! Oh! later Uncle Fendi parents Tok Yusof and Nenek Safiah join us. So our house was filled with people and noise. I love the noise. Mummy ordered 2 extra large, 2 regular pizza and 3 garlic bread. And only have 2 pieces on pizza left! I feel happy whenever not much food is wasted. What I enjoyed most is watching the children. Daddy has arranged the living room when you will have a big space to play. So last night all the children played at that area. The kids danced, roll on the floor and do all sorts of activities there. It was fun watching that I forgot that I am tired. And this morning when I woke up my body aches terribly. And I was also happy because daddy came home early. I can feel my face lift up immediately. I really miss daddy at home. Everybody left about 11pm. Aunty Ita and Uncle Badar came to pick up their kids, Zarfhan and Azza.

After everybody left mummy and daddy quickly lock the door, have a bathe again and go to bed. Daddy complained of aches around his leg. I helped to put Yoko Yoko for him. Daddy always have aches after RT or IPPT. After that I did the daily ritual before daddy goes to sleep. Hahahahah you will know what is it. It's like I already have a baby to put to sleep every night. Soon both of us was fast asleep.

Hmmmm you may notice that I did not mention much about my family. Tok Shaini passed away 5 years ago and Nanny Fatimah(Kalsom) passed away 9 years ago. When I got married my parents were not around. Uncle Kip be the wali. My siblings live far away from our house and they are always busy with activities. It's either my siblings are busy with work or your cousins are busy with extra class. Well that's life of my family.. work .. study... work ... study. But we are still close and have fun when we meet. I will tell you more about my family next time.

*Smooch*
Mummy

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 8:59 AM