Saturday, March 11, 2006

MILK!!!

Dear Sweet Baby,

Last night at about 3am something weird happened to mummy. Mummy woke up at 2.45am to go to toilet and tried to sleep again. But out of sudden I felt hungry. So i grab a packet of biscuits. Daddy woke up and ask if I want him to buy anything. I told him it's okay since he has to work in the morning. So I continued to eat my 3rd biscuit. Out of sudden I imagine a lake was filled with milk and the milk is falling from a small waterfall. I begin to imagine what if tomorrow there's no food for me and I associate food to milk. Actually I have not been drinking milk for 4 days because I always forgot to buy it. I try to control myself. Out of sudden tears rolled on my cheek. I still try to control myself not to wake daddy up. But the picture of the lake filled with milk keep on playing in my mind. I cried even more. Finally I woke daddy up and told him I really want to drink milk. Daddy went to 7 eleven which is one bus stop away. When he came back I apologize for waking him up. I told him about the lake filled with milk and so on. He chuckled and kiss my tummy. He said it's the baby who wants the milk. He said he also overlook about buying milk. After I drank almost half litre and enjoying every bit of it, I tried to sleep. Unfortunately I can't sleep because I kept on imagining the lake filled with milk and I kept on smiling by myself. A smile of pleasure. Usually I never behave this way about food, drink or anything on earth. I find it very weird of me to behave this way.

Two days ago daddy's family drop by. One of your cousin was taken care by a maid while her mother works during the day. While she was sitting down she kept on saying bibik a few times to herself. At that time the maid has not arrived. Bibik refers to her maid. Later when her mother calls her while she was playing with the maid, the little cousin who is about 2 years old just ignored her mother. After everybody left our house, daddy spoke to me in a concerned voice about your cousin. I listened and after that daddy began to talk to you. He talked to you for longer period that usual and keep on kissing you. I can't really hear what daddy said. But for sure I can hear "Mummy will take care of you ok." I smiled. I understand daddy's concern. Today I promised daddy that I will take care of you even if we ever have a maid. I can see daddy felt very relief. From this episode, I would say daddy loves you very much and I am enjoying every moment your daddy becomes more lovable each day.

With All My Heart
Mummy

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 1:45 PM