Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Working life

Hi baby,

Mummy very bored today.I have a lot of school things to do but am just not in the mood. Maybe because I miss daddy. He's been busy with RT & today he to soccer for his workplace soccer match. I have not been spending so much time with him but I got to understand his situation. He got a life to carry on. His RT will be over in 3 weeks time and I just got to be patient at the moment. I am not complaining but I need to tell you about this because daddy will have to serve the nation and pass his IPPT until he is in his 40's. So you will notice that he will be away for a few weeks in a year.

Whenever I feel this way, I miss my fulltime job. But it's my choice for choosing my life now. Now am doing part time training so that I can spend more time with daddy. Daddy works 3 shift. But still our schedule is very tight. Whenever am at home he may have activities to do and when am in class he may be at home. Just imagine if I work full time. I might see him every 3 days only. I tried that 2 years ago and I was frustrated.

Daddy loves both of us very much. I know he will try to spend as much time as he can with us but daddy is not ours alone. He need to divide his time for work, reservist, IPPT, his family, his friends (nowdays seldom) and his work activities such as training, dinner, soccer etc Anyway look at the bright side, whenever he's away am sure he will miss us. Right?

You may be wondering what mummy work as in the past.
1st job - Asst retail manager (Taking postgraduate diploma at the same time. Self study. Am about 20 years old.)
Next works in spare part company, Asst marketing manager for a spa company, Accounts assistant for a bookeeping department in a secretarial service, set up up accounting firm with your Uncle Kip (did well but I got to leave), tutor for 2 years, IT trainer, Entreprenuership trainer, IT consultant cum IT trainer and finally part time IT & Entrepreneurship trainer.

The job I love most and learn a lot when I was an IT consultant cum IT trainer. I have many reasons for leaving. The reasons are company have lot of bad debts (rumours director use for personal use), my 3 managers gave me a hard time to do my work the proper way and end up i have to work till 11pm everyday, I was requested to do a business deal which is againts my principles, a few of my assistants got fired because of office politics and end up I have to do everything by myself and it is getting to stressful for me, getting married soon and daddy works shift, have lots of ups and down with daddy so I know my work performance will be affected so decided I get our house settled and get use to new marriage life and no bonuses.

Mummy's achievement in carrier path - I get a few big deals for training which in the company's history, received testimonials from schools for my training, Malay papers did an interview on my training and was recognize as the favourite training provider by a prestigious goverment organization and I notice in a few companies my managers feel threaten by my hardwork :) I can work for more than 12 hours for years.

That's it for now. You have been a good baby. I have not much problem for the past few days. Tomorrow will be a busy day for me. I hope I will survive.

Regards
Mummy

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 3:14 PM