Friday, April 28, 2006

Decisions decisions decisions...

Hi Baby,

Mummy's head is about to explode. I still don't know where to stay after delivery. Mummy prefer to stay at our house. But many people say I won't be able to cope, I will surely need help. Thought of taking a maid but daddy and mummy don't want you to be too attached on the maid and I also need to make sure the maid will do things properly. Once we take a maid we can only return her 2 years later. Another option is to go back to Bedok. There are 6 kids there and plus a lot of shouting from your uncle and aunty scolding their children. Usually when I am there, I can't take it. I will want to go home immediately once I hear the shouting. Bingit!

To ask your grandmother (daddy's mum) to take care of me hmmmm she may be going to Australia for holiday. If she don't, I don't know if she understand the meaning of pain. She is a woman full of endurance. Her daughter and eldest daughter in law went shopping next day after delivery. Her daughter can re-arrange and pushing heavy cabinets after her c sect delivery! They are super woman. I am not sure of my condition. I don't know if I can do that.

Now am looking for some aunty who have nothing to do and would like to make extra income. Her role will be taking care of us when daddy goes to work. I am not sure why people say I won't be able to cope trying to handle everything myself. Only women who had gone through delivery knows best. Daddy said just let it be and see how it goes. I don't know if we can do that. Most women said I have to make advance booking for the massage lady.

I really don't know. erghhhh help!!!

*Hugs*
Mummy

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 4:13 PM