Friday, April 21, 2006

Just to make sure!

Hi Darling,

Mummy took 3 days to update the previous blog. Been too busy going here and there. Yesterday, while I was updating this blog, I called my gyne to inform him the medication the Limbang doctor gave me. The nurse insisted I see my gyne for a scan to ensure everything is fine internally. I stopped updating my blog and quickly dress up to see my gyne. When I arrived at the clinic, the nurses were busy guessing which taxi commuter did I take. All of them guess it must Comfort taxi. From their opinion, Comfort taxi always gives problems. But I don't think so. Usually the yellow cab give more problems. Anyway, the doctor scans my tummy and he said everything was fine. As usual you being you never keep still in my tummy. Your legs are moving vigorously. You are really a very active baby! Daddy was shocked to see your legs moving vigorously and he exclaimed 'Eh!" and daddy laughs. I think it is a sign of relieve to see you are alright. Daddy was very happy. Our gyne was a very kind man. He actually charges me free of charge for the check up. Only Almighty God can repay his kindness.

After the check up, Daddy gave me a treat at Swensen's Orchard Road. We had the Crayfish pasta set meal. We decided to go to Geylang to buy a few stuff. While waiting for the train, daddy notice I have a hole at the corner of my shoe. Mummy don't like it. I insisted on going to Takashimaya to buy a shoe instead of going to Geylang. We went to Wisma Atria and Takashimaya to hunt for a shoe. Daddy also wants to buy a sandal. Mummy bought a Hush Puppies shoe at Takashimaya. And I also manage to buy pants to replace my favourite torn pants. (Thanks daddy darling.. I know we didn't plan to buy pants. *smooch) At Wisma Atria, instead of looking for a sandal, daddy was attracted to a pair of shoes. Too bad there is no size for him. So We walked up to Far East Plaza. Before going to Far East Plaza, we stop by at Scotts for drink. Mummy was having hot flushes for a couple of hours. I can't take it anymore so I decided to buy a coconut drink. After resting for about 20mins, daddy went to toilet and mummy stray into Joan Ellen boutique. Bought a very cheap dress there. I am happy to find a comfortable dress at last.

From Scotts Shopping Ctr we continued our journey to Far East Plaza. We can't find any shoes there. I insist we go to Queensway to buy daddy's shoe. He really liked the shoe he saw. We saw the shoe at Queensway BUT daddy was attracted to another shoe. After going to several shops and comparing prices (phewwww to & fro), Daddy decided to buy Adidas shoe. After buying the shoe, I reminded him that he suppose to buy a sandal not a shoe! Daddy forgot about the sandal. He said never mind next time. I insist he buy a sandal because the prices at Queensway are cheap. While hunting for shoe and sandals, I notice a few babies shoes. It was so cute. I can't wait to buy for you. *smile* Daddy settled for Columbia sandal and mummy was hungry. We decided to eat at Burger King Ikea. After dinner, we went to Ikea to look around. We bought a huge laundry bag and manage to get a super cheap white coffee table. Daddy bought the table for the tv. He used it as a tv bench. It was worth spending yesterday. Everything we got were sooooooo cheap.

Ohhh yessss I want to complaint about daddy... at night after the accident, Daddy was busy playing games and not consoling me or give me a hug. He tried to play computer games and I want his attention. I distract him. I talked about how the accident happened. And eventually he went to sleep.

From our discussion, I realized that the car was at fault. He was on the wrong lane. He blocked the entrance to the car park. I remembered checking the road to find out why the taxi driver cannot avoid the car. I realized that there was a pavement. Now I understand why the car driver refuse to give the taxi details when I sms him. They must have settled the accident problem without reporting to police or insurance. I believe that the car driver also realized his mistake. As for the taxi driver, he is a gonner.. in his own world.

Mummy have to stop now. I have an appointment at 3pm.

Take care and love you always
Mummy

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 1:19 PM