Monday, April 24, 2006

Kick kick kick...

Dear Baby,

I've been wanting to tell you about this for days. But it kept on slipping from my mind because of too much things to think about. Daddy felt your first kick on 19th April 2006. He was trying to sleep and he put one of his hand on my tummy. Suddenly you kick or nudge him. He loved the feeling. He just don't know how to describe it. Since I was 15 weeks pregnant, I can feel you kicking but daddy did not have the opportunity to feel it. You always kick once and you'll remain quiet. Finally he get to feel your kicking.

There won't be a day you failed to kick or nudge me. It is a funny feeling and sometimes it gives me a shocked especially when I am busy doing something. Usually you will kick when:
1. I am teaching. You will kick during my 2nd hour.
2. When I am playing with another baby or a young boy.
3. Am about to sleep.
4. About 3am and it wakes me up.
5. When my tummy is not in a comfortable position.
6. When am at home and not doing much. Example watching tv or eating. You will not kick when we go out. Daddy always say "Baby suka merayap macam Mummy dia".
7. You will kick when I feel tired of walking.
8.When daddy not talking to you or touching my tummy especially when we are about to sleep.
9. When you kick, I will stroke my tummy but you will not stop kicking. But when you are kicking, daddy place his hand on my tummy, you will stop kicking immediately. How irritating!
10. Everytime we go for a scan, you will move vigorously. It can be your head, body, arm and legs. Most of the time you legs will move. There was once every part of your body moves vigorously.

My darling baby.. what are you doing in my tummy? Is the movements means you are dancing? jogging? or just being playful? Whatever it is.. I love you so much.

Hugx
*Mummy*

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 12:27 AM