Sunday, April 09, 2006

Life!

Hi Baby,

Sorry for not writing for so long. Mummy have not been sleeping well for 3 weeks. At night I will feel too tired to sleep, feeling anxious and worry, body aches or itchy body. My body aches maybe because I am too tired. My body itch because since am pregnant my skin becomes super sensitive. Feeling anxious and worry, I would rather keep it to myself. This is suppose to be a happy blog. But just a reminder.. life is not always smooth sailing.

Yesterday I went for Malay massage. My intention was because of my aching body. But she only massage my tummy. So mummy still feel the aches plus the swollen feeling in my tummy. This coming Wednesday I will go for a detailed scan. I really hope everything will be fine. I am pretty worried about it.

I can feel your movement for a week now. Not too bad but sometimes it shocked me. Daddy did not get the chance to feel your kicking yet because you only moved once and you will be quiet for hours. I will let daddy feel you when you kick more.

I have nothing much to update because I am feeling sleepy now. Last night only slept for 2 hours only. I think I should catch some sleep now. Another 2 hours will be great.

Love You
-Mummy-

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 8:25 AM