Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Nervous!

Dear Sweet Baby,

Mummy been feeling nervous for days. Why am I nervous? Tomorrow will be your detailed check up. I will know your gender too, if you don't hide it. I hope you are healthy and everything will be fine physically and mentally. I don't mind if you are a boy or a girl. As long as you are healthy in many ways. I've been trying not to feel depress during pregnancy so that you will be a happy baby. When you grow up we have to look at the bright side of life. No matter what happens Allah test us within our limits. I promise that whatever I do, it will be the best for you. No matter how painful the decision will be. If I am not around, my love and prayer will always be with you. Lately I've been thinking about your future. I will support in whatever you want to do and explore. As long as it is not Haram and dangerous. When you grow up I want you to be a good human being. No point if you have a good career with PHD but you are heartless, no faith in Allah, always make people anxious and worry, always give problems to people and making use of other people. I just want you to have a good heart and be independent.

Mummy feeling fragile today. I don't want to write too much or I might type none sense. Whatever it is, I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. I think if my parents still alive they will love you with all their heart. My parents pampers all their grandchildren. I will pamper you too but I will not spoil you.

Hugx
Mummy

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 4:06 PM