Thursday, April 13, 2006

Pretty In Pink!

Hi Sweetie,

Today I and daddy went for a scan. Daddy saw you nodding your head a few times. The doctor said you are stable and healthy. We know your gender. I saw your gender clearly but daddy still want to confirm it again during the next visit. But I believe daddy will pamper you when you are born. Daddy also notice you have a nice crown. I am happy for what you are, regardless you are a girl or a boy. Too bad we didn't get your picture. :( The doctor did a quick check up on mummy. In 3 weeks time we will have a detail scan. I always look forward for your scan check up. I love to look at you.

After the check up and lunch, daddy bought for me a hp at Singtel. At first I chose Nokia but I still prefer Motorola durability. I settled for a hot pink phone. The functions are just nice for mummy.



Now mummy home alone. Daddy works night shift. I can take my own sweet time updating this blog. Am going put some cream for my sensitive skin and sleeping pill. I need all the rest. The doctor understand my agony not being able to sleep for weeks. Am going to have good rest tonight because tomorrow Daddy and I going shopping at Singapore Expo John Little Sale. We'll see what we can buy with the voucher daddy received. Good night my dear prince.

Love You
Mummy

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 12:08 AM