Friday, April 14, 2006

Shopping for my boy

My dear son,

Today mummy and daddy went shopping at John Little sale at Singapore Expo. We intend to buy anything which is at a good bargain. Mummy and daddy a bit choosy. We only manage to settled for a few items. We bought clothes, booties, towels and a toy! Toy again! I really cannot help it. I love buying toys for you. As for mummy and daddy we bought 2 pillows, 3 sleepwears which is accesible for breast feeding, listerine, flinstone mattress and lots of books from the bookstore warehouse sale. Mummy insist on going for shopping today because I don't like crowds. Daddy gets cranky when there are crowds too. Today shopping was a breeze.

Oh my dear readers! Be careful when paying your items. The sales girl over charged by $30. Lucky thing I checked the receipt. Usually I don't do that.

I know that I shouldn't start shopping for you now. It is still too early. You are only 19 weeks in my tummy. But with the vouchers and sales I just can resist it. Furthermore I have to be prepared in case you are born before 6th September 2006. My sister gave birth to her twins 2 months premature. So I just want to be prepared. I am diabetic and there are many cases where diabetic pregnant woman will have early delivery because their baby may be big. Anyway we just hope for the best and a perfect health for you. *smooch*

Click here to look at the stuff we bought.
http://atiah.myphotoalbum.com/albums.php


Nite nite sweety

Love,

Mummy

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 12:19 AM