Sunday, May 14, 2006

Busy busy long weekend

Dear baby,

This week is supposed to be daddy's long weekend. He planned to have a good rest. But instead daddy not fated to have a good rest at home. Tonight daddy go to work overtime for night shift. Friday was daddy's rest day and coincidentally it was Vesak public holiday.

On Friday we went out with your Bedok cousins. We went to Katong Mall to play games. After that we went to Forum to check out baby stuff in sale. I did not buy anything because the price is still more expensive than other places. We headed to Toys r Us. Your cousins watched a magic trick. Syaza decided to buy the Aladdin magic set. From Forum daddy drive us to Funan ctr for dinner. We ate at KFC.Pizza hut and taco bell restaurant. After dinner and short drive, we send your cousins home to have a good rest.

Today we went to Mt Alvernia hospital for a tour. We almost missed it because mummy and daddy too tired. Mummy only slept for 2 hours. But I determine to have a tour and I persuade daddy to wake up and get ready. We were 10mins late. Everybody was waiting for us to start the tour. I love the rooms. It was spacious and clean. We visited the labour ward. It was clean and there is a very comfortable arm chair for daddy to rest. After the tour was over, daddy agreed to let me deliver you at Mt Alvernia. But I still want to discuss about this with my gyne. I think he knows best what is suitable for me.

We went to Causeway point to buy birthday gifts for your cousin, daddy's friend kid, grandfather and a mother's day gift for your grandmother. Daddy said he feels like santa claus hehehehe. Tomorrow is a long day for us. After daddy came back from working night shift, he will sleep for about 4-5hours. When Daddy wakes up we got to rush to his friend's daughter first birthday and after that go to your grandparents place to celebrate your cousin and grandfather birthday and also mother's day. Later in the evening we will be going with one of your uncle to have a birthday dinner.

We will be bloated and tired. I hope I can survive. Tomorrow we will be spending time with daddy's friend and family. We borrowed my sister's car to move around since we have to go a few places in one day. I'll catch up with you later my boy. Take care.

Love
Mummy

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 1:29 AM