Thursday, May 18, 2006

Cravings

Hi darling,

Mummy have been craving since yesterday. Whatever people eat.. I want to eat it too. Yesterday I watched Nanny eating ice cream from a certain kind of tall glass. I want ice cream in the tall glass too. So today mummy persuade daddy to go to Swensen's to eat ice cream. I know that Swensen's have that tall glass too. When daddy placed order, he asked if the ice cream is in that kind on glass. The waitress was surprised with the question. And she said yes. I felt so embarrassed. Maybe she thinks that I am weird. Anyway it was nice eating the ice cream. Feel so content. Daddy always laugh at me. He said I am naturally funny in my own way. I usually don't realized when I did something funny or out of this world...

hmmmm....

Love
Mummy

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 9:17 PM