Thursday, May 25, 2006

Fruitful days..

Dear Baby,

Mummy has been happily spending my time with my friend and doing things I have not done for so long. Yesterday, I went out shopping with my friend, Twinzmom. It has been a long time we have not gone out alone together. Most of the time with other friends, with her husband and kids, and daddy. Yesterday was really a girls outing. We had fun. She felt single when we were out together but I can't feel single because you kept on kicking me. *smile* She is really a great close friend, we are almost like sisters. Many years ago my father allowed me to go holiday for the first time just to watch over Twinzmom. hehehehee I think my dad thought Twinzmom still too young and innocent to go holiday on her own *LOL* Twinzmom pick me up at our place. I felt so touched. She actually willing to pick me up to ensure my safety. Daddy always worried if I am out alone. Most of the time I will go out with daddy when he is free. While we were eating at Lot 1, I suddenly missed daddy. Maybe it is your feelings. I feel that daddy is not there to finish my food and immediately after that I lost my appetite. Or maybe I badly wants to eat french fries because I dreamt that your grandmother's house is full of french fries. *LOL* Funny but a very nice dream. We talked about the past, the present and future. Just like old times. We had nice cake and drinks at coffee bean West Mall. And we had lots of fun teasing each other. Alhamdulillah, I guess Twinzmom and I are able to understand each other well and never take it to heart when we tease each other. She is indeed a kind lady and a sweet one too.

Last Tuesday, we went to a few places. We went to Aunty Ita's place to catch up and after that to your grandparents. After spending time about 2 hours, daddy and I went for a swim at Chevron, Jurong. I had fun. I felt the sense of satisfaction. I love to swim. I love water. I love to snorkle. We swam for about 2 hours. It was fun. After that we head back to your grandparents to catch up with Uncle Nazri and have dinner together. Chevron was a very clean and nice place. But the area for below 1.5m was small. Most of the depth are deep. But I don't mind as long as the toilet is clean. *smile* It was a fun day. I was really happy daddy finally bring me out for a swim.

Love
-Mummy-

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 6:59 PM