Friday, May 05, 2006

Just another day...

Hey Handsome..

How are u today? I wonder how old are you when you are reading this blog. Anyway, nothing much happen. Mummy and daddy been helping your grandparents with their new house. But actually daddy help them.... mummy just supervise :) You grandparents (daddy's parents) shifting a new place. I like their new house. Very well ventilated.

Yesterday we went to the new house again. Daddy helped with dismentaling a built in wardrobe left by the previous owner. Mummy begin to be restless when my body itch. Before it gets worst I went for a walk at the nearby shops. I can't have any contact with dust since I am pregnant. My body will itch terribly. While walking I saw a beauty saloon. I decided to get a facial done. From outside the saloon it looks okay. Not so aunty-aunty saloon. I decided on a one time facial which cost me $68 on promotion. Actually it cost $90. While the beautician is doing her job to my face. I observe their hygiene and the steps she takes to clean my face. This is the first saloon uses water direct from the tap and clean the sponge or cloth at the sink. Most places uses 2 pails to clean the sponges and they re-use the water for the next step. I am always uncomfortable about this. Even I go to the a prestigious saloon they still use 2 pails only. One for clean water and another for squeezing out the dirt from the sponge. I was so happy about their hygiene. After every wipe on my face she will take the sponge under the tap water after that rinse it again with some solution and discard the solution in the sink. Isn't it hygienic?!

Anyway mummy is a bit of a hygiene freak. No shoes in the house, once you step in the house you must wash your legs, I washed clothes even when you wear it for 30 mins, I rinse the cups with hot water or reverse osmosis water before using it and no lying on the bed when you are sweaty or just came back home. You must take your bath and change to clean clothes then you are allowed to be on the bed. When I am not busy and before am pregnant, I will vacuum and mop the house everyday. But now I can't because of my sensitive skin. Daddy got to help out at home.

On Wednesday, we went to surprise your cousins at Bedok. We volunteered to pick them up from their tuition ctr at Katong Mall. We waited for them in front of the building. When Syaza saw us in the car and she immediately smile and run towards us. Followed by Putri and Hannah who was also running. They were very surprised. Fetch them and we went to Tanjong Katong Complex to buy dresses for mummy. Most of dresses can't fit anymore due to my growing tummy. Daddy bought for mummy 2 dresses and we bought some food to bring back to Bedok.

At Bedok, I let everybody listened your heart beat using the heart listener. Your cousins were very excited. We had fun there. Aunty Hawa also happy to receive a copy of her twins video. All of them kept on giggling while watching it. It was time to go home. Aunty volunteered to send us home and everybody tag along. On the way home, I bought for everyone ice cream and we continued our journey home.

You have been in my tummy for 22weeks and 2 days. You are still actively kicking me. I can feel you are growing bigger today. I don't know why but I just feel it. Yesterday daddy took a video of me while I was walking. I had a shocked. My tummy had grown so big without realising. I am happy you are growing healthily. Next week we will be going for a detail scan. Insya-Allah everything will be fine.

love love love uuuuu
Mummy

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 4:06 PM