Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Oh my dear husband...

Dear Baby,

How are you feeling today? Am glad you are kicking around my belly button area. I hope you are not breech anymore. Today mummy felt like eating Indian food. When daddy reached home we decided not to go out and would like Komala villas to send some food to our house. I ordered some food and they're supposed to send it to us by 6.30pm. At about 6.38pm the staff called us saying that there will be a delay. They can only send it to us by 7.30pm. We were very hungry. I skipped my breakfast and lunch because I got not appetite to eat. I was very hungry by then. Daddy got angry and insist on cancelling the order. We decided to go out and eat at Causeway Point instead.

After dinner, we went to Metro to buy for daddy a helicopter toy. Daddy been wanting a helicopter or a plane toy for months. Last weekend we bought for your counsin a plane toy for his birthday gift. I knew daddy bought it so that he can play it too. After trying to play the plane, he told me he prefers the helicopter. Actually I wanted to buy for him some shirts for our wedding annivesary on 21st June 2006. But seems like he wants the helicopter toy so much. At Metro the helicopter was sold out. We went to search for it at Kiddy Palace. Alhamdulillah we can find a set there. Daddy look very happy but feel shy to ask me to buy it for him as a gift. I asked him to choose the best set and I paid for it. I told him to play the helicopter on 21st June. I told him to wait. But really wait long long hahahahaha When we reached home daddy hugged me from the back and plead me to let him play. I can't stop laughing and smiled without saying yes. He immediately open the box and charged the helicopter. While I'm typing this blog daddy is playing with his helicopter in the living room. It is a bit too play it at the nearby park. Now is 11.33pm.

After we bought the helicopter we went to John Little to buy for some clothes for you. The clothes will be for you to wear it to go home from hospital. It was really cute. I love it. Below are some pictures of daddy with his new helicopter.

Love you and daddy
Mummy

Daddy with a very happy smile.
The Helicopter

Your Sesame Street Collection.
I really love this mitten. It's very cute.

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 11:13 PM