Thursday, May 25, 2006

A special update

This is entry is not for my baby. This is for my friend, Twinzmom. I am too lazy too create another blog. So this one will not be printed for my baby.

Yesterday early in the morning I sms Twinzmom just to kacau. She then told me that she will be on mc and we could go out. I was thinking why not and decided to meet for lunch. Yeah right lunch.. she was at my place by 9.30am. Gosh! She miss me so much krhekrhekhrkehrke *jangan meluat* LOL! She wants to use the internet to send some emails to work.

We went to Lot One and after that West Mall. She wants to buy a khaki or a cream coloured top. So we hunt for it at these two places. I thought I want to call another friend, Seri Mayasari, to join us. But knowing her a very hardworking person, we forget it. She might be working. So the two of us spent about half a day together. As usual when we GPP are together sure got kerja bodoh happened! heheheeheh I will only what she did in this entry hahahaha

While we were in the mrt to go to West Mall, I told Twinzmom that long time we have not ride on the mrt together and there's nobody to "spot" Right after I said that Twinzmom said "Eh cuma 2 stesen or bus stesen (I don't exactly remember what she exactly said)" I told her yeah... "Later when you want to alight you can press the bell." I giggled. As usual she tried to act cool.

The next funny thing is that she wants to redeem $1 for the single trip ezlink ticket. We went to the ezlink machine at Bt Batok. She was trying to put the ezlink inside the atm slot. I told her that's for atm. She tried again. She thought I tried to trick her. I told her again that's for atm. And then she realized that she tried to put in the wrong slot. She tried to put it in atm slot instead of ezlink slot. hahahahahah I laughed and she tried to maintain cool. She said excuse herself coz she's on drug(medication she got from doctor). hhehehehehe

It was a coincidence when she was pregnant we went to West Mall together and now am pregnant we went to West Mall again. I guess it is a place every pregnant women tend to visit. heheheh I like the stuff at Tom and Stephanie.

Later after tired of walking and shopping, we have a drink and ate a cake at Coffee Bean. While we were laughing she accidentally turned and look at a tomboy who happens to walking beside us. That tomboy just stop and look at her. After that she look a bit panic. 20mins later that tomboy walked pass us again and turn around to look at her again. heheheh Twinzmom soooo attractive *LOL*

Here are some pictures of twinzmom.

BURRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 1:41 PM