Friday, May 05, 2006

We Love Mummy

Hi Baby, Daddy's here

It has been a long time that I've not contribute to this blog. Just to tell you that I love you as much as I love mummy. You're very special to me, Mummy too very special to me. Without listening to her for one day my life would be Empty ;) I listen to you everyday from mummy's tummy. I thank God for blessing me with the two of you. Alhamdulillah...

Mummy is a very strong women. Eventhough she's pregnant she did most of the housework like washing, ironing and folding the clothes not forgetting cleaning the house. She also try her best to cook whenever she can. She cook the best chicken curry I've ever taste! My colleague loves it a lot. I appreciate all the things that mummy has done for me. I hope you too. Thank You Mummy!

Today Daddy saw 2 accident while returning home from work. The first accident involving a motorcyclist and a lorry. The motorcyclist lie in the middle of the road face down unconscious when I reach the scene. I guess he tried to beat the traffic light when the lorry came. I hope he's ok.

The second thing that I saw was an old men lying on the floor. Passerby told me that he slip and fall on his back. I can see a pool of blood on the floor from the back of his head. I advice him not to move until the Ambulance came, cause he may aggravate the pain to other parts of his body. A passerby help to stop his blood from flowing by putting him up right by using some cloth. Not long after that the ambulance came. The paramedic bandaged his head and bring him to the hospital. From these two incident, daddy realise that speeding kills and when it does our loved ones will suffer. Daddy will be more careful when riding the motorcycle.

Anyway, I am very excited to see you next week. Next week will be your detail scan. I hope everything will go smoothly. Insya-Allah. Whenever I see you I feel so happy and excited. We are so close yet I cannot touch you. I can only feel you from mummy's tummy. Whenever I hear you from mummy's tummy I recollect what I saw from the scan. That's how I cherish the moment with you and mummy. Often then not you will move your hands and legs whenever we see you through the scan.

Love and kisses from
Daddy

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 10:59 PM