Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Counting the weeks...

Dear Baby

I can't sleep. Daddy is at work. I've been doing a lot of thinking. This week I'll be 30 weeks pregnant. So in 10 weeks time I will deliver you insya-Allah. I am excited to have you. But I also feel a bit scared and nervous as this will be my first time delivering a baby. We'll see how it goes. We must pray hard that everything will be fine.

Next week I have another assignment to teach in a school somewhere in Bt Panjang. After almost a month of rest, I'm going back to work again. Hmmmm .. I didn't feel I had a good rest. Been busy and been sick too. I'll be teaching Primary 4 students on how to create a website using Dreamweaver. The assignment will last for 4 weeks daily. Please baby.. help mummy be strong. I hope I will not fall sick or feel too tired. The walking distance from the LRT to the school is pretty far. Please don't make me deliver you in July. We'll wait for the whole assignment to be over and I will be ready to deliver you :) I know this is Almighty God's decision but it will be great if I can deliver in late August or early September. Daddy won't be around in July because he got to go for reservist. I want daddy to be with us when I give birth to you.

We'll see how it goes. Love you baby...

Regards
Mummy

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 4:08 AM