Monday, July 10, 2006

Alamak! Tagged by Nora...

Hmmm who am I gonna tag next..

10 Favourites
Favourite Colour : lavender
Favourite Food : rojak buah
Favourite Song : roxette, I wish I could fly
Favourite Movie : nanny
Favourite Sport : swimming
Favourite Day of the Week : Friday
Favourite Ice Cream Flavour : Strawberry
Favourite Car Model : Jaguar
Favourite Subject in School : Principles of Management
Favourite Snacks : Fruit

9 Currents
Current Mood : Sleepy
Current Taste : Nausea.. just puke
Current Clothes : none
Current Toenail Colour : Natural
Current Time : 8:03am
Current Surroundings : Bedroom
Current Annoyance(s) : Sleep
Current Thoughts : Sleep sleep sleep

8 First(s)
First Best Friend : Suryath
First Crush : hahhahaa tak leh cakap!
First Movie : tak ingat
First Piercing : primary school
First Lie : tak ingat
First Music : should be twinkle twinkle little star
First Car : play mobil car
First Real Date Venue : khrekhrekhre

7 lasts
Last Drink : Cow's Milk
Last Car Ride : taxi ride at 7pm
Last "Movie Crush" : Superman the man who wears red underwear
Last Phone Call : last night my mum in law
Last Song Played : I wish I could fly, roxette
Last Food Ate : kerepek ubi
Last Thing I do before I go to sleep : tossing around the bed to get comfortable

6 Have You Ever(s)
Have you ever dated one of your best friends : meaning? my best friend bf? never..
Have you ever broken the law : of course la.. but minor one
Have you ever been arrested : nope by police..
Have you ever skinned dipped : bathtub ahhh
Have you ever been on TV : yeah.. video kawin muakakakka yeah i ever.. don't remember for what event.
Have you ever kissed someone you didn't know : yeah.. my friends' babies.. just born or met so don't know what

5 Things You Are Wearing
1) spectacle
2) none
3) none
4) none
5) none

4 Things You've Done Today
1) wake up
2) breakfast
3) pee
4) puke

3 Things You Can Hear Right Now
1) channel news asia
2) sound of the fan
3) my typing

2 Things You Can't Live Without
1) my handphone
2) my mogu kekekekekkeke

1 Thing You Do When You Are Bored
Disturb my hubby... disturb twinzmom.. disturb any human on msn

5 Beautiful Peeps to Carry On The Game
1) Twinzmom
2) Ana
3) Hazelee
4) Sassy Lady
5) Diana
and to other peeps peepingg here muahahhaha

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 10:34 PM