Monday, July 31, 2006

hmmm so soon...

Dear Sweetie Pie,

Today Mummy went for check up again. Alhamdulillah so far so good. Doctor believe that the blood pressure is just a false alarm but to play safe he still prefer to do c-sect and want me to try blood pressure medication for 5 days. We'll see how it goes from there. So far there is negative and only traces of protein in my urine.

You are healthy. You heartbeat is pumping well. Everything is fine. And guess what? You are about 2.8kg! Yeayyyy you are bulat! hahahaha Maybe ... hopefully. I love chubby babies. I know overweight baby is not healthy. But at least you remain chubby for a few months after that you lose some weight because you are active.... well hopefully.. we'll see...While the doctor did the CTG to check your heartbeat, I can hear your hiccups. One of the nurse told me that is the sound of your hiccups. When the nurse was about to remove the CTG from me, I can hear a gush of water. After that the nurse asked me if I need to go to pee. I paused and think for awhile. So I just said and yes and tried to pee. I did pee! I guess the sound of gush of water means I want to pee.. interesting huh?

Later we did the scan. The doctor scanned your head. After that he scanned your body. At first you were moving and when the doctor stop to look at your body, you stop moving and stayed still. You didn't even budge. You are so cute! Then the doctor scan your lower part of your body. You open your legs wide and we can see your birdie so clearly. For sure you are a boy! yeayyy...

Hmmmm but we still not sure mummy is how many months pregnant. Mummy found out mummy was pregnant on 14 January 2006. Before that I missed my period for 3 mths. My last period was in October 2005. I don't have a regular cycle. When Mummy and Daddy went to the gyne on 17 January 2006, the doctor predicted I am 7 weeks pregnant. The predicted due date was 6 Sept 2006. Last week, I went for check up the predicted due date was 2 Sept 2006. By right this week is my 35th week. The doctor check your weight, size, water bag and your position, he said it is possible that I am more than 35 weeks pregnant. I may give birth very soon because you are already engaged. As time goes by the predicted date is getting nearer. Oh my dear baby.. mummy is how many months pregnant? When the doctor saw that you are already engage and you are at a very low position, he said "You see, God knows best what is good for the baby and you." He smiled. He's happy that the baby is engaged and almost ready to be delivered because I am facing so much complications. The doctor was really relieved. I can see that the doctor have so much faith in God. I never seen a doctor like him.

He knows I am worried for your safety if I deliver early. He even arranged for the pediatrician to call me tomorrow to explain that there is nothing for me to worry about. He also worried about the cost incurred. He always give me special price for our check ups, CTG, scans, medication etc. I am really thankful to have him as my doctor. I believe he will retire soon. He is pretty old actually. Alhamdulillah... everything seems fine. But I still feel tired easily. I stayed at home most of the time and I still need to monitor the protein level regularly. We'll see how it goes from here.

Daddy has started his reservist. Mummy have to do things by myself. In the evening Uncle Mizi and Aunty Nadia drop by. Aunty Nadia sleep over to keep me company. She also help with a little bit of housework. I am really grateful for their help.

I think you miss daddy. I have the urge to drink eat and drink whatever daddy like. I even cried when daddy called me just now. I just feel I miss him so much. Hey.. normally I don't behave like this.. it must be my darling baby who miss his daddy which affects me.

Just now your cousin Hannah called up to coax me to sleep over at Bedok. I told her no because I don't want her to get distracted. She will be taking her PSLE very soon. I told her see how it goes. I really want her to concentrate on her exams. Aunty Hawa predicted that I will give birth on 3rd of August. But if possible I don't want it to be on that date because Daddy will not be able to leave the camp because he got live firing training. He have to finish it in order to leave early. I really want daddy to be there when I give birth to you. It will be so sad if daddy is not there. But all these is in Almighty Allah's hands. It is his decision. It is all up to him. But I am already feel sad if daddy won't be with us when you are born in this world. :(

It's late. Time to sleep my darling baby.

Love & lots of kisses
Mummy

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 11:45 PM