Friday, July 21, 2006

I surrender...

Dear darling baby,

Mummy always thought that mummy is a superwoman. But sad enough I am not that strong. I am 33 weeks pregnant and I still vomit daily. I still have sensitive skin. It’s has not been easy but I endured. When mummy accepted training assignment, I thought I could make it. I thought it will make me active so that I will have easy delivery. But in reality I can’t take it. I feel too tired, my back aches, I always have cramps and sometimes my lower abdomen feels very heavy that makes it difficult for me to walk. At work, I need to be on my feet and need to be fast in attending the students. I can’t afford to sit down and let the students do their work on their own.

Last night I can’t sleep because my back aches terribly. In the morning I feel exhausted. I can’t force myself to get out of the bed. But I have to go to work today. Before I left for work I contacted the director asking for replacement. I want someone to take over my class. I told him that I can’t take it anymore. I always have severe cramps during class. He was reluctant. He wants me to continue till next week. I told him I have no choice. I’ve been tolerating since Monday and the doctor did tell me rest. The doctor always reminds me to listen to my body to rest. But I am not the sort of person who quits. I always endure and persevere. Daddy was reluctant when I first take up the assignment. He wants me to rest at home. But I was worried that if I stayed at home remain stagnant and do nothing much, I will have a lazy baby. I know I should have listen to daddy and doctor’s advice.

Now I am just waiting for my director’s call. If everything is settled, I can arrange my appointments and have more rest. Maybe go for massage. Aunty Nora was very kind to give a massage voucher. I will call up for an appointment as soon as I can.

Life is wonderful if we look at the right perspective. Last Tuesday my up line for Elken came to our house to pay a visit. He is from Malaysia. He advice me and share with us business strategies. It is so nice of him. He gave me tips on how to have easy delivery and how to make my baby non-temperamental. Daddy and mummy was exhausted. But his visit is so fruitful. No regrets. It is so nice that there is someone out there who cares for us and always wishes us well.

Take care my love.

Luv
Mummy

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 6:50 PM