Sunday, July 30, 2006

Kanchiong mumm!

Sweety baby,

Mummy pagi-pagi dah buat kelakar. In the morning half awake or maybe still dreaming, I felt your turning and tossing in my tummy. I panicked. In my heart is it time? Am I going to give birth? But how? What should I do? Daddy going reservist tomorrow. I tried to stay calm. I pretend nothing happened. I tried to control the uncomfortable feeling in my tummy. Later at about 6.15am daddy woke up. I woke up too. I touched my tummy. I think for a few seconds. Was I dreaming? Were you kicking me? Am I giving birth? I told daddy I think I dreamt that I want to give birth and I thought it was for real. Daddy smiled. But in actual fact I just want to pee and at the same time you kicked and turning in my tummy very vigorously. phewwww what a relieve!

I think I felt anxious because I have to test for protein test twice a day. And I have to give birth to you if the result is ++. So I am in the kanchiong mode hehehe.

I've been doing a lot of thinking. I regret for not listening to daddy to stay at home and rest. I shouldn't have gone to work. The stress makes my blood pressure increases. But what's done is done. I got to face the music. At least I am happy that your are okay.. Alhamdulillah. While I was teaching I felt extremely tired and the pain in my tummy was horrible. I think that leads to more stress in me. I asked my friends is the feeling normal. Most of them responded it is normal. Wait till you really take care of your kid. It will be more tiring. So I thought mine was normal too. I endured for 2 weeks. Actually what I was experiencing was not normal. I didn't listen to my body. It was my mistake. I insist on working was not because of money. But because I want you to be hardworking and to endure. I believe by working and enduring it will make you a btter person. But in actual fact I don't have to worry about that now. You are just a baby. I have a long time to instill this characted in you.

That's it for now.

Love mummy

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 8:17 AM