Thursday, July 20, 2006

Mysterious scratches...

Hmmm not sure this is for my baby to read or not. I feel I need to express it here to express my curiosity.

My husband came back from work and asking me if I had scratched his body last night. I told him I didn't. But I do remember our baby was kicking his hand while he was sleeping. I looked at his scratches. It is all on his left side of body. There are 4 long scratches as his lower arm, 3 on his chest and 3 at his back upper shoulder. No way he can make such scratches himself. I couldn't have scratched him while sleeping. Both of us have short fingernails. I also checked the bed for anything sharp. But there's none.

My first thought was maybe momok scratch him because last night he read some prayers for his younger brother. I told him about it and he said he is not afraid.

About 30mins ago while he was sleeping I examined his scratches again, another thought came across my mind. Maybe an angry woman scratched his body. I asked if a woman did it to him. He said no. I trust him. I am sure he won't do anything stupid while I am carrying his baby. Allah the Almighty God please protect us.

Eventhough I am still curious, I will try not to think about it. I hope no other weird things will happen. God forbid.

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 6:31 PM