Thursday, July 20, 2006

Ohhh my husband.. oh your daddy...

Dear baby,

Finally the air con was fixed last Monday. The old air con is now at the dumpster. Daddy can't tolerate the expensive electricity bill due to old broken air con. He wants to buy new air con asap. No regrets.. It was so much better. The air is fresher too. Now, we got to monitor electricity bills for a few months. See it it's getting lesser.

Hmmmm daddy being daddy. For someone who cannot stand cold temperature. We may feel hot and he will feel cold. When we are using the old air con, he complained it's hot and the cold temperature is not constant. Still he covers himself with a blanket. Now we have new air con, he is extremely happy. He likes the coolness. YET! When he sleeps he covers himself completely with a blanket and the air con temperature is 26 degrees celcius! He covered himself as if he is sleeping in an IGLOO! I am speechless. Well that's your daddy eheheheheh...

Nothing much to update about mummy. As usual mummy busy with classes. Nowadays I feel heavier. I will feel tired after climbing 3 storey of school's staircase. I think you do not have enough space to move around in my tummy. I think this is the reason why I feel very uncomfortable when you move. Most of the time, your movement is visible. Lately I noticed that my tummy will be wet whenever I wash dishes. I have to slouch a bit to reach the tap or I stand slightly side ways to reach the tap so that my tummy won't get wet. You've grown up. Can't wait to hug you soon.

Last Saturday I went to visit my friend, Norlin, who gave birth to her second child. It's a boy. Very cute and have lots of hair. I noticed daddy kept on smiling to himself while looking at the baby. I never seen daddy smiling to himself so sweetly. Most of the time daddy look very serious. He smiles to himself whenever he looked at the baby. I guess he is imagining when he have his own baby soon.. and that is you. Daddy berangan kot! heheheheheheh Daddy do smile and laugh.. but it won't last so long. But this is the first time I saw his sweet smile hehehhehe. Usually daddy will have irritating smile, mischievous smile or laugh very loudly at mummy. Daddy always find mummy very funny eventhough I don't intend to be funny.

This morning I wave at daddy when he wants to go to work. He waves at me back and only look at me for 1 sec and after that he looked at my tummy. heheheheheh Maybe he's hoping you can see him smile at you. When daddy touched my tummy to say goodbye to you, you gave him a kick at his first touch. heheheheh Good boy.. that's the way to make daddy happy hahahahah

That's it for now. Make sure your head is engage at the bottom when it's time to deliver. As mummy always say "kaki kat belly button and you head kat lower abdomen".

Love you
Mummy

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 1:28 PM