Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Thank goodness...

Harlow baby,

This morning I received good news. I don't have to teach anymore. They had found a replacement for me. But I have to be on standby in case the trainer cannot cope with the classes. After I put down the phone with the director, I told daddy I don't have to teach anymore. Immediately your hands punch my tummy a few times. Are you happy about it too? Daddy was happy. At about 1pm the trainer called me for short briefing and I emailed to him all the necessary documents and project requirements. I feel happy. I was thinking of having good rest and hopefully I won't have anymore cramps.

After all the necessary things are done, I get ready to go to Ikea with daddy. I really need a comforter. I don't have a comforter. Never like to use one. But since the new air con was fixed, the temperature has been to cold for me even when the temperature is at 26 degrees celcius. We arrived at Ikea about 2.30pm. When I alight from the taxi at Ikea, I had difficulty in walking. It was because of cramp and my tummy feels very hard. We decided to have our lunch before we start hunting for a comforter. I've been to a few places to look for one but the prices are too expensive. Daddy went to burger king to order and I went to the toilet. On the way to the toilet, I notice a few aunties looking at my face and tummy. Maybe they feel that I will due soon. I can't eat much. I feel bloated and have no appetite. Daddy helps me to finish my food. While looking for a comforter, I saw a cot and a work table. I love it. We might get it later. We are still deciding. Finally found a comforter and daddy queu up to pay. I feel the cramps again and I found a place to sit. The cramp subsides after 10 mins. But I feel very tired and uncomfortable. You are not kicking too hard. You kick subtly since I take Elken Spirulina daily. Spirulina helps to calm temperamental babies and gives you a complete supply of vitamins. I think the cramps and backache makes me feel lousy. We quickly go home and I rested for about 1 hour. I feel fine after that but still I don't have the appetite to eat.

Ikea was very crowded. If not because of the voucher daddy received, we wouldn't go there to shop. We know now Ikea is having sales and there will be a lot of people. We don't like crowded places.

It's 2.43am. I need to sleep. I was sleepy but I felt hungry and decided to eat some bread. But after eating it is not advisable to sleep. So I write this blog while letting the bread digest in my tummy.

Take care my love

Yours Always

Mummy

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 2:12 AM