Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Time flies...

Hey baby,

Mummy have not been updating this blog for awhile. We have been busy with work and entertaining family and some events. Daddy working morning shift and mummy trying to have a good rest before going to work later.

Mummy's school was fine but the students in that school are generally slow. A lot of naughty students. Most of the trainers can't take it. So far there have been 2 incidents where mummy was scolding the students and you are making vigorous movements and my students saw you moving. When it happened to my Tuesday class.. most students mouth was opened.. they were shocked. As for my Monday class 3 girls was giggling away while looking at my tummy. Arghhh I had a hard time controlling my laughter and trying to be serious.

Daddy has been busy with tyres. These are tyres of his Suoerfour bike.




As for mummy.. am shocked my tummy grew so big after looking at the pictures. I think you have growing very fast. I think you are growing very rapidly after 30 weeks. I kick hard and at many areas. Uncle Mizi and Aunty Nadia had a shocked after feeling you moving inside my tummy. Your grandparents had a shocked after hearing your strong and loud heartbeat. Last Friday daddy's family came over to visit and to celebrate Uncle Mizi birthday. It were surprised everybody just appeared at the door. Luckily mummy cook extraa on that day. Mummy cooked rendang putri mandi (lauk org padang).

On Saturday evening, we went to NYDC at Holland village for dinner and desserts. Been craving for it for a long time. I started to crave for it when so many ppl told me that the cakes there was nice.

Whopper for daddy & whopper jr for mummy & baby








Mummy need to sleep.. later my love.

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 8:35 AM