Monday, August 14, 2006

My first week in the world.

Hmmmm today mummy and daddy took care of me. Grandma not around. Grandma went to her home yesterday. Mummy and daddy bathe me. I cried a little. The water too cold for me I think or maybe I just don't like to be naked. I always cry when I am not wearing any clothes. My jaundice is so much better. Mummy drank goat's milk for one month only. I think not enough. Mummy should drink more goat's milk so that I don't get jaundice.

I love to drink milk. When I am in my mummy's tummy I want to drink milk everyday. Now I am delivered mummy don't have to drink milk anymore. Now I drink milk by myself. Nurse told mummy that I am a big eater. I can drink breast milk and add another 20ml of S26 gold. At home when I am very hungry I have no patience to drink from my mummy. I want my bottle. After I drink from my bottle, I will drink from my mummy. But still I am thin. My have strong bones. But not much fats yet.. sigh..

In the late afternoon daddy wipe my body and changed my diaper. After he finished I made a sound "haiiiiii~~~". I mengeluh hehehehehe I like to disturb daddy I think. After that I poot poot again. Daddy got to change me again hahahaha You see usually mummy change me. Today daddy change me so I make him change me more hahahahha

I love daddy to carry me. I love my mummy milk. I like to sleep sleep sleep. At night I wake up once only. Sometimes 2 to 3 times if I have hiccups. Now daddy, me and 2 of his friends in the living room. Mummy rest in her bedroom. Don't know what daddy and his friends talk about. I just sleep infront of them. They brought gifts for me. Yeayy yeayy yeayy.

I think I look like my mummy and daddy.. look at our picture and see for yourself okay.. nite nite

Mummy in orange.
Daddy on the bed.
Fa'iz Hilman sleeping soundly.

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 8:22 PM