Sunday, November 05, 2006

My First Word

Uncle... is my first word. Mummy and daddy surprised. But from where did I learn the word uncle? What is just a coincidence? Daddy ever accidentally called himself uncle while talking to me. Mummy gave him a good pinch.

Tomorrow will be my 3rd month vaccination. Tomorrow I will be 3 months old. Time flies. Mummy also will be getting her 2nd Hepatitis A & B injection. Daddy purposely asked mummy to have her vaccination also so that mummy will also feel pain like me. And then daddy no pain? Not fair!

My feaces still green. Mummy & daddy tried almost everything. We even tried pearls from Chinese medical hall. Today daddy bought Avent IQ sterilizer. Daddy did not buy when I was born because it is too expensive. But seems like no choice because I still poo poo in green.

I stop here. I want milk. Mummy.........................

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 11:20 PM