Monday, March 26, 2007

Am awake again...

Hilman,

Mummy awake again. You woke up at 3am and I breastfed you till 4am. You still seem to be hungry so I decided to mix for you Isomil. After feeding, you fell asleep. I went to the washroom and you cried loudly. Daddy tried to pat you to sleep but it didn't work. Daddy decided to sleep at the next room. Now just you and me. I tried to put you to sleep but you just did not get your spot. After 10mins after reading Al Fateha and Selawat for you, you finally found your spot. Now you are asleep again. I find that your voice is getting louder. And it also seems like you have been hungry at about 4am for the past 3 days. I think it's time to increase your food intake.

It's 5.06am. I want to get some sleep. Who knows daddy have some plans for me. If possible I want to go out early in the morning so that I can have a personal birthday celebration just with you and daddy.

Night baby.. hugs.. mummy...

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 5:00 AM