Monday, March 05, 2007

The contest






We were not selected to the finals. But it was a fun experience. There was about 100 babies. There are a number of cute baby girls too. I was admiring and smiling as some baby girls and finally I decided to hold them. Daddy quickly stop me from touching other babies. I just want to shake their hands and wish them good luck daddy... All the babies stand quietly on stage. I am the only one who was jumping around. I really don't know how to stand still. After jumping I almost cried and daddy quickly carried me.
Daddy was tricked by mummy. Mummy prepared for me and daddy blue and white stripe shirt. When we were at the stage, mummy told daddy she cannot climb up the stage staircase as it was very high. Daddy got no choice but to do it. Actually we did not use that high staircase. There was another staircase at the back of the stage heheheheh Daddy kena tricked. Mummy too excited. Instead of taking video of me on stage, she took video of me entering and exiting the stage. Doh! Mummy! What la... anyway it's okay.. she manage to take some pictures of me on stage.



After the contest we went for lunch dinner at burger kings. Mummy too tired to control me. Mummy just kept quiet when daddy let me play with his drinks. This was my first time touching the paper cup and straw.


Daddy enjoyed himself. He feels he is doing an important thing with his son on stage. I bet he is proud of me! You can look at our pictures and videos at you tube , photoalbum and multiply.

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 1:39 AM