Thursday, May 03, 2007

Hilman the Darth Vader?







Daddy created this video. He suppose to be studying but this is what he did.

On 5th of May I will be 9 months old. What I have achieved...

1. I can walk with some support.
2. I am trying to walk without any support.
3. I can put stick inside holes.
4. I can crawl on a plank.
5. I put everything in my mouth.
6. I can eat more variety of rice.
7. I can say baba, abaaa, mak, bapak, abruuuu
8. I can eat biscuits by myself.
9. I can sit up for a long time.
10. I can bite mummy until she shout.
11. I can kiss daddy so many times.
12. I can shout very loudly until mummy can see my veins on my neck!
13. I always crawl after my friends in class and try to grab their legs.
14. I will miss mummy and daddy when they are away.

These are the few things that I can think of.. am sure I can do more things. Mummy have not been updating because she is busy looking after me. I love to climb and run around the house with my walker.

That's all folks.. good night.

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 10:40 PM