Monday, June 18, 2007

10months Fa'iz Hilman's development & Hilman and the grass

Hey Sweety,

You are 10mths and almost 2 weeks old. You are walking with support. Now you can push the chairs without the help of the walker. Lately you love to push the walker around the house. You love to bite. I need to make you stop this habit. A few days ago, I gave you a Thai orange. I gave it to you and you instantly bite it. You gave a loud cry. The maid quickly wash your mouth and face. I asked her to give you Pedialyte. Since then you are more careful with what you bite. I gave you the orange again and you refused to take it. Smart boy! Since then I notice that you are more careful. Before you bite anything you will look at the thing, touch it and observe it. You will start with a small bite and you will bite more if you feel it is safe. Alhamdulillah, you still like to read. You love to explore and not afraid to explore. Today we discovered you love tomatoes. Your 5th and 6th teeth will be fully visible soon. You kept on sucking and playing with your front teeth. You love to talk. You can go on babababa, mamamma, burrrr, urghhh, muaaahhhh all day long. Great news .. you don't have to go for any follow up check up at KKH skin centre anymore. Am so happy for you.
"Your eyes is bigger." Pinching Doraemon's nose. You shaked the Doraemon until it almost drop.
You can't eat the candy but you can touch it.
You love to suck your toes. When you are on your stroller you always pull your socks and suck it. Mummy and daddy immediately bought for a shoe at Suntec hoping that you will stop sucking your socks. But instead you kept on pulling your shoe and bite it!
Maid struggling with Hilman. Hilman wants to go after the swan at Botanic Gardens.
Look mummy I can walk!
Happy Hilman on the mat. His reaction before he touched the grass.
"What was that?" His reaction after touching the grass.
"Ughhh.. am stuck on the mat! I don't want to touch grass."
Video of Hilman accidentally touch the grass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amCMaSvqWDA
So what is the fuss about grass? Hilman pengeli!! Anything furry he hates it. Above pictures and video is about Hilman and the grass. We were at Botanic Gardens. Hilman try his best not to touch the grass. He will balance himself when he was about to fall and he will not let his hands land on the grass. Hilman also don't like touching the rambutan, grass and anything with long fur. Hilman did not crawl beyond the picnic mat. He is only willing to walk on the grass and making sure he will not fall.
Other development about Hilman, he has changed since I started working. When Mummy at home he will be clingy to the extend he refused milk, food and sleep. Hilman just want to play with mummy. I worried about this but I can't do anything about it. I always hide when it's time for milk, food and sleep. The maid will help me with these tasks. Everyday when mummy at home, mummy belongs to Hilman. I can't do anything else but be with him. I will keep on explaining that I have to work for our family. Daddy also notice that you seek more attention. Mummy will try my best to give all my attention my son.. mummy stop here for now.
Hugs and kisses for my only child.. Fa'iz Hilman

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 2:28 AM