Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Dear son,


Today we celebrated Father's Day. This year is the first time we celebrated Father's Day and Mother's Day. In the morning mummy felt sudden stress to do something for daddy. On Saturday, daddy requested burger to celebrate Father's Day. He wants a thick pattie and all the add ons. This morning mummy went to Limbang to look for the burgers but not available. Mummy went to the wet market to buy a few things needed for our maid to cook. After that I went to Lot 1 to hunt a simple gift for daddy. I wanted an engraved keychain. I thought of engraving your picture but it takes one week to do it. I have to find an alternative. The Kodak's shop assistant suggested doing a personalized frame but I felt it is a bad idea. I decided on badges. It was cool! It takes about 1.5 hours for the badges to be ready. I went to Popular to buy a paper to make it into a card and I search for an idea on how to make the gift unique. Finally this is what daddy gets...


Mummy is missing when daddy wakes up. I know he assumes I hunt for his gift. When I called home, daddy answered the call and I act blur. I told him I searched for bugger patties for hours. Later I called daddy again and asked him what he wants for his gift. He said no need. I put down the phone and smiled by myself while walking in the middle of Lot 1. When I reached home he saw me carrying a lot of ntuc bags. He continued watching tv and I quietly set his gift on the dining table. I placed sparkling white grape juice, penguin soft toy, a rolled card and the badges I placed in the can. I didn't tell daddy about the gift. I continued doing other things like putting away the groceries and feeding you lunch. When daddy realised the gifts he squeezed my shoulder and I am sure he is smiling. Don't know why I still want to act blur hahahahaha. Daddy don't know how to open the can. He pretended not interested in the content of the can. I kept cool as if I don't care whether he opens it or not. Later he lets you play with the can and you bite of the label "Happy Father's Day". Daddy opened the can with a can opened and he was surprised to see the badges as he never expected it! *Daddy sedih kan mummy act as if it's not Father's day? LOL*



Cute Right?



Burger Feast! Mummy's late lunch. Daddy's second lunch hehehe


That's how Father's Day goes. Happy Father's Day Daddy!



Love,
Mummy

Post a Comment

posted by Luft & Thea at 1:45 AM